Quick Facts about Kay
- Fun Fact: Married for 43 years!
- Occupation: Long career in early childhood education. Retiring from Renaissance Head Start Agency in 2008.
- Years in the Industry: 25+
- Favorite Food: Seafood
- Favorite Past Time: Watching movies and playing card games
- Bucket List: Travel to Hawaii and abroad withstanding COVID
What’s the most important quality in a person, and why?
Honesty. It’s important that people be honest with their feelings sometimes do not tell the whole truth because they avoid dealing with the problem.
List a few adjectives that describe you.
Assertive, No filter, Punctual.
You’ve got one day totally free from it all. What will you do?
Visit a tropical island alone and have a peaceful day. I would go there and meditate.
If you could have a cup of coffee with anyone, who would it be?
Ghandi. I would like to have a cup of coffee with him because of his wisdom and he was said to be a gentle soul. Mandela would be another person because of his faith and perseverance.
What personal or professional accomplishments will you always remember?
By far, working with small children was my greatest professional accomplishment. It was a rewarding experience, and it was a pleasure to see them learn and grow. They don’t have egos and are adaptable to change.
Place of Birth
Retired Renaissance Head Start Educational Administrator
Years in the Industry